Thursday, May 4, 2017

May the 4th Be With You!

I love this day.  I love Star Wars.  I also love books.  What better way to combine two of my students' interests then celebrating this fun day!  Here are some of my favorite titles to reread on May 4th!


My own children love to read these books as well, did you know that Golden Books even got in on the action?  They have all seven texts, or you can purchase a condensed version of all stories in one book!  Another favorite, is the "Vader and Little Princess" book by Jeffery Brown.  A darling sort of remake of all the favorite scenes but with Leia and Luke as small children growing up.

If your kiddo is in Elementary school and enjoys graphic novels, this text (also written by Jeffery Brown) is a hilarious version of a Jedi's experience in middle school!

Enjoy this day and...

May the 4th Be With You!

-Mrs. Bethel

No comments:

Post a Comment